BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, March 14, 2010

'till summer rolls around

Yesterday I went to the library and I saw richard. He kinda waved than turned around. He was looking at the manga section, but hey, I was reading a book called geektastic, so whatever.
Also yesterday I saw Man of la macha with Lolo. It was kinda boring, despite our pretty decent seats. The only good part was at halftime when I said hi to kevin, and he accused me of giving his number to gary, which I didnt do. Acctualy I might have, but whatever.

Today I woke up at 12, due to daylight savingtime, which gave me less than an hour to get ready for the mall with Lolo, Kara and Mira. Jaws would have came to but she was "grounded" she probably just said that because she didnt want to go, but if she wasnt it was probably because her paernts caught her on drugs or something. I love her to death, but I seriously wouldnt be surprised if she was on them.
Anyway, it was fun. WE pet all the puppies at "the Puppy Palace" and followed guys with bikes around. I can't wait till summer.
I'm going to give Kara my blog address sometime. And Roro, and Lyra and Ani. Just not today.

0 comments: