I can't wait until tomorrow for some reason. I can't figure it out. Maybe it's because I found a cookie recipe on the back of a cake mix box or because I was watching the "current" channel. I love that channel, its really inspiring. I have always been a short films person, well since we got our flat screen TV. But I could just sit there for hours with my brain soaking up all this good, interesting hunks of knowledge that I'll never need to know yet are so fascinating.
Today me and Lolo where at the elementry school, practicing my lacrosse in a tennis court with Biscuit. About 10 minutes in, a couple of little kids wandered by "Heyyyy! Look! Look! Its a chocolate lab! It's a chocolate lab!" "No it's a German Sheppard!" A little boy walked up to the gate, and stuck his little fingers in. Me and Lolo opened the gate so him and his older sister could pet her. Low and behold, we made a couple friends. We spent the next hour racing up and down the tennis court, and not just on two feet. I know I sound old, but I wish I had as much energy as they have. We didn't walk back until there older brothers baseball game was over, it was already dark.
Very fun.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment