You know you lived a fantastic day when you actually think 1 out of 365 isn't that many. And you could wake up tomorrow, and the next day and the next, and do it again. I hope some period in my life that happens, continuously. Even if that period in life is a mere month of the 70 I could live.
So yesterday after lacrosse- which wasn't half bad because Shelly came- I slept over Ani's. Paste was there too. We ate a boatload of crap wile watching fame, which was so insanely inspiring I had to remind myself where I was not to try and dance like those people. I woke up this morning so sore from the neck down from sleeping on the floor, and listened to an ipod that wasn't mine until Ani woke up.
We each had 2 donuts for breakfast, and an hour later I had a sugar hangover that still wont go away. We stayed on the couch till 12, watching a magician show so boring, I could die, and I dozed off until Ani threw a "innocent vanilla" lip gloss at me and I flew upwards into a sitting position.
At 2 we went to the library to go to the new moon release party with Rachel. I never knew playing taboo with a bunch of scene-looking high schoolers and a tubby 8th grader from Fleck could be so much fun. Not to forget Nicole, from crew was there, which added a whole other level of loudness. After we got through the New Moon taboo, which I won a poster in. If you even participated you won, so don't think I'm like the master of New Moon Taboo or anything. After that we watched harry potter, haha, naw we watched New Moon. Haha! I fooled you. I love the part where Jacob takes off his shirt for no reason at all when Bella falls off the motorcycle, and as it turns out Gothic people scream louder than me during the parts when bad things are destined to happen.
After that we went on a walk, to burn off that coke each of us had at the party, and we talked to a random guy with a dog, who we were being a little too nice too. When Ani walked ahead of Paste and me, we hid behind cars every other time she looked back.
To add another "after that" we went to Flecks play, guys and Dolls. Carrot played Nathan, and I really enjoyed his performance. He has a gift.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment