Yesterday at school- the only thing I learned was about BP's therapist, Richard.
Yesterday at lacrosse- I made a couple friends (hallelujah!!)
Yesterday at Melissa's- Guess who had fun punching my legs when I could barely walk I hurt so bad?
Yesterday at the play- PIPPIN WAS WORTH MISSING YOUTH GROUP. Also Sergio still likes Alex according to his many texts to Melissa. Ani was there, just FYI. We talked costumes, since they were all so fantabulous.
Yesterday when Melissa came over- we watched I love you Beth cooper, and it totally rocked. It wasn't the best movie ever or anything, but It was funny.
Today- Melissa left at about 12, and than I went upstairs and took a shower. After I came out and was tending to a lacrosse scab forming in the middle of my calf, my mom knocked on my door. It turns out wile dad was walking biscuit a dog followed her home. I named him Pippin. He's a German Sheppard.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment