BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Neon polish on my nails

Today was my first lacrosse game. I suck at goalie. Probably because the coach didnt tech me before the actual game started, so everytime I saved the ball (which wasnt often) I got yelled at by the ref, who acctualy started to laugh at me. She was like "Nice try" *high shrieking laughter "goalie" I just grimanced through the over protective head gear covering my face. And than it started to rain. Yippe kai yey! And after half time, since my uniform still hadent arrived, I had to wear it in a size to small. When I went out after half time, got put by the goal and was told to stay open and run behind the goal as my team mates where coming down the field by coach. I have no idea what that possition is called, but thats what I did. We ended up loosing.
After that first game, I thought it was over. But no. We had another game in an ohur and a half. When I got to the field for the second time I saw that the team we were supposed to play next was tottaly creaming the team that creamed us. About halfay through the second game I finnaly got my stick on the ball, I scooped it up but some girl in spandex came and shoved her butt in my face which caused me to obviously drop the ball.
Gee wiz, it was a whole boatload of fun.

0 comments: