BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet rain tapping againt the window pane.

Actually the rain stopped a wile ago, but it still saved me from a miserable lacrosse practice.

Today was a really, really lazy day. We had an Assembly, in which Kevin participated in. He played the sax or tuba (I can't remember which one is which) to a boring band tune. I like Kevin. It's hard to believe I went so long not liking him. He was just kinda there since I was in like 2nd grade, I didn't know him or care to know him, but when I joined crew I really started to like him. He has leadership skills, man.
After the assembly ended, and the east music program got me wishing I was musically inclined, me and Ani decided to say hello to Kevin. And since we were on the top bleacher, we caught a glimpse of Kevin running away from Sara as she chased after him with open arms. It was pretty funny, but I felt really bad for her, because he's like her #1 role model.
Since Kevin ran off, we didn't say hello, but according to Ani, he looked our way a few times.
We than went to advisory to watch yet another sports drama. It was a boring woman's-league baseball movie based in WW2.
We got halfway through when we had to go to gym. I think I might try out for volleyball in high school. I really like it. Than in math I had a sub. And than in lunch I felt even worse fro Sara because Melissa was bitching on her saying shed be fat if she didn't start eating healthy foods instead of all the crap she eats everyday for lunch. I know when (if) Sara hits puberty It's gonna happen, but seriously I wish I said something to make Melissa stop.
Back in class we had a language A test, went back to advisory where Jaquan, Arean, and Lois all decided it was funny to throw crayons at me- and a bunch of other people- to see what we would do. Me and Lesly seemed the only people willing to throw them back. My favorite was near the end of advisory, when Lesly missed Jaquan(who we always aimed for) and his Arean in the face. I held my stomach laughing so hard. He had like a spazz attack, jerking away from the purple crayon that already hit his face.

I finished a book today called "Perfect Chemistry" its by Simone Elkeles, and It was diffidently one of those books that leaves you with allot to think about. It was about a bloods gang member who fell in love with a mega pop, Brittney, who's sister has Cerebral palsy. It made for an interesting story, and I recommend it.

The dance is later, and I still gotta straiten my hair.

0 comments: