You know I'm talking about lacrosse when the word "reject" is in the tittle. I am not the kind of person who likes to be alone, and I am not the kind of person who is charismatic either. Where does that leave me? Bitterly lonely and mad at the world.
Also, people there do drugs, which leaves me out of the loop. I have absolutely no common grounds with these mega-pops.
By the way, pippin belongs to a navy guy. He's a retired military dog, and we get a reward for finding him. I wonder what....
I'm going to go roll up in to a ball, rock back and forth on my back and wait till a magic fairy comes and tells me that I have friends.
10 years ago
2 comments:
YOU HAVE FRIENDS! I AM YOUR FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEND!!!!!!!
And I bet that made you feel much better.
That totally makes me a magic fairy, by the way.
Post a Comment