I just finished watching grease. It's the perfect summer movie, because it starts in the summer and ends at the next one.
So little blog, you've been abused for the past week. I'm really excited for tomorrow. Why? Because first of all I got my cruddy humanities project out of the way today. And we're watching a movie in language A and French tomorrow, and other people are presenting in humanities and I finished my science project tonight at home. At lacrosse there gonna teach me to be goalie and than I have youth group where I will see everyone for the first time in 3 weeks and than I have Taylor's birthday party.
I got her an awesome body spray from bath and body works. She'll love it.
It's Aunt Eileen 's two year deathaversarie today. I love you and miss you!
Saturday is supposed to be her memorial celebration, a day to eat pretzel jello and reminisce about what we love about her.So when my mom found out uncle Joe is going to announce his engagement, the day celebrating his wife of over 20 years, who died, she cried. She flippin cried. Not to mention it was my cancer-ridden grandfather, who had a failed surgery like a week ago. So yeah. We're not going to go. I think it's really disrespectful of him to do this, but I also think it's disrespectful of us not to go because Aunt Eileen was and still is special to all of us. I wonder if uncle Joe loves his "Christine" as much as he loved Aunt Eileen. I wonder if every time he walks into his kitchen he thinks of her eating at the table. I wonder if he misses her at all?
I wonder if She's looking down on him and is pleased.
My first lacrosse game is Sunday. I'm terrified to go because Shelly isn't going,and she wont be at the practice tomorrow either. I wont have a partner again!
:-(
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment