BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, March 1, 2010

I've moved into social rejection, I do deserve bragging rights.

The play yesterday was great. Scott is a total Sweet Heart. Sarah(the youth group one, who will now be officially known as Dill) had a date with a guy in crew, but had to cancel cuz he was on spots. I spent my day yesterday talking to him. He's heavy set, but he has a nice face.
Today was Learnia, the decease. A.K.A. NJ ASK prep test. I really don't mind tests because most of the time I know whats on them, and state testing is no different. I actually enjoy big tests like this compared to class.
Lacrosse today was horrible. I'm actually pretty good at it, but seriously, having no friends sucks. The coach was talking to us newbies, and he said "Sorry I have to pull you away from your friends. Your friends are there, yours there" he skips over me, "yours there" I wanted to say I have friends! I really do! But I didn't because I couldn't talk through my mouth guard, I'm getting better at keeping it in my lips but not in, but I'm still not a pro.
I'm probably going to go up to the elementary school Thursday (my stick is at dads, CCD tomorrow) and play wall ball with my lacrosse stick. I heard that should help with my throw.
I also need to work on my aiming. I heard if you actually look at what your throwing at, it should help, but of coarse, I can't do that (fail) At least I can catch it and scoop it pretty well. We did this exercise where we run and coach-don't ask what his name is, I don't know-Throws the ball at us wile we run the opposite way. I could catch it backwards. But no, I can't aim.
I talked to Melissa on the phone for an hour, and I learned a new, fantastic fact about Sergio I never knew before. So, Sergio was on a roller coaster, and the seat was to loose, so when he went over the loops, that plastic part between his legs jammed into the wrong place. He ended up needing surgery. Sergio needed surgery. I could have lived my whole life without knowing that dainty fact, a much happier, simpler life. But I've decided to ruin your life by sharing it with you.

0 comments: