I set my alarm for 7:45 on a Sunday morning. Why? Because I had my first practice of lacrosse at 9. I am the slowest waker upper in the history of ever, so by the time I started to get ready it was 8:30. By the time we got at the field I was a little late.
Well yeah, it was really awkward for me 'cause I couldn't talk through my mouth guard which really set back my socail skills. There where 6 other newbies, and 1 potential friend in that group. The rest were populars already acquainted. But as I said earlier, I couldn't talk with my mouth guard in. Welcome to the land of social rejection, Natalie. Someone needs to remind me to reset my mouth guard. Hmm anyway. I'm decent at scooping the ball, and throwing, but not catching. or running with the stick, because of my little or no ability to do two things at once.
And, unless I can get out of lacrosse a half hour early, no youth group Friday.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment