BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bon Anniversaire.

The first minute of being fourteen, 8:01, in the morning, was set in dad's apartment squinting against the bright sunlight streaming in through the skylight facing the east. I turned over, closed my eyes. I felt exactly the same.
The first bus ride began at the bus stop, when Lolo gave me my totally awesome gift, a bird lamp that sounds so much awesome than I made it sound, cuz its actually shaped like a bird. And it glows, so its kinda like a nightlight not a lamp. Than the rest of the bus stop family (Excluding Josh) all skated on the ice formed over the a driveway.
Maggie made me a cupcake as a present! It was good.
Moo wished me happy birthday, which made my day right there.
After a very boring average day of school, crew was good even though I got into a bit of a fight with a man biyach. I wont even bother explaining, it's that stupid. And Gary was like flirting with me. On the late bus he was like
"Nat, wanna sit with me?"
"Are you trying to flirt with me? It isn't working."
"Maybe... okay."
"And get your hand off my leg."
"Oh, sorry"
"Seriously. Get off."
Yeah. Gary's a creeper. He was also flirting with his little, 6ht grade sisters friends. I was like, you gotta stop, man. I didn't say that, of coarse, but It was a bit sick.
Lolo came over after I got home from crew, and we got salads from salad works(they were delicious) an than i got dropped off at youth group since the dance was cancelled.
It was fun. We played Russian spotlight, and me and Julie were the guards. It turns out I am not destined to be a guard. I kept tripping over the stairs, and running into walls and crap. I tried to pretend I didn't look as pathetic as I knew I did. Instincts seemed to take over. It's like I'm only breathing, but I don't think human instincts, its not clear. That's happened to me before, Its almost scary how you can live without thinking, and end up running into walls as I do. But it could be worse. I could be jumping off cliffs and buildings.
Than we(me lolo, Melissa and SS) went to see a movie. Lolo and strawberry got there early and got there tickets for valentines day before Melissa and I got there. When we arrived, we were told it was sold out, so we saw dear john. It was okay, not like the book and it kinda went fast also key points in the plot were missing. I heard valentines day was better. Maybe I can see it tomorrow with Ani since she couldn't come today... Anyway. Wile me and Melissa were waiting for Lolo and Strawberry to come out since we were there ride, we heard furious shouting. A gangster looking guy was struggling against a bunch of movie theater cop people. It was pretty entertaining. He got kicked out 'cause of his fowl mouth. Silly gangster.

It was a good day.
[It's 2:07 but its about my b-day so It's being put down as the twelve.]

0 comments: