BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paint the world in your hand-me-down tee shirts; Just watch as the people's jaws drop.

Things that I want to tell you....

  • I'm really stressed out. The play is freaking me out. I really don't want to do it, but If I don't than I would have wasted too much of my time,and I might as well say I finished this. Maybe I'll get sick or something, and have an excuse.
  • Yesterday I got a haircut. Joseph cut off a little to much, since I'm trying to grow it out, but my hair was so split, I don't mind.
  • I think a poem falls under the category of a prose, not the other way around. In case you needed an opinion on that subject, which you probably didn't.
  • On Friday, in the movie, I put my feet on the seat in front of me. I didn't realize until it was almost over that there was a little kid in that seat. I probably annoyed the heck out of that 6 year old... sorry.
  • I think it would be nice to be a genius like Charlie Gordon. He has a thirst for knowledge, and he knows what hes talking about. I like to learn, but not about US history, I think guys in powder white wigs are worse than watching paint dry. Or math, its so black and white. And World Language, is near impossible fro me not to doze off in, unless its about the way that your first language affects how you think. I read a few articles on that and found it pretty intresting. Science and writing are the only subjects that I have full respect for. Science is answering "how" and writing gives you the ability to express yourself without a physical form.
  • I really want to go to one of those cafe things where you snap for the people when they sing or read poetry or whatever. I've been wanting to for a wile. I'm gonna google one, and maybe I can go to one soon.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

I like math. It's very mind-numbing when you do it. I like BECAUSE there's only one answer. You know there will always be a solution.