Today I went to rite aid with father-dearest, and I saw the wet 'n wild makeup was 40% off, that's my kind of sale. I got a retractable silver eye pencil with a smudge brush, concealer and martini mega mixer lip balm. I was thinking of getting lipsticks, but I already have a color that works for me, only a hint darker than my natural shade, that I'm in love with and I decided that the 60 cent tinted lip balm was good enough for me. I'm gonna go back there with my birthday money before the sale is over and possibly get something else. I was thinking a big eye pencil, or yes, a lipstick.
I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm going to the mall after school with Julie, Brent's wife, and Ani and Melissa. Than we're gonna get something to eat and go to youth group which happens to be ice skating. Also I think Robert, Ani's cousinbrother is going with Brent and than ice skating with the rest of the lower grade youth group. I hope chip goes with Robert and Brent, that would make my day.
Unless what Gary says is true and that If I don't go to crew tomorrow I wont hold my job as light board... before I get picked up after school I'm going to ask Mr. B if I can do it anyway and Sara can teach it to me Saturday. If not, I have no idea what I'll do. I'm trying to figure out if its worth a perfect Friday afternoon with relatively new friends... I think it is, but I still don't want to give my Friday up. I also feel a little guilty of leaving Sara alone at crew...
10 years ago
2 comments:
i wish i went to church... but my mom says that she "hasn't found the right one." like i believe that, i think she just doesn't want to be around people.
youth group sounds like a fun activity.
ps how to you get those creative templates?
Post a Comment