BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pow-POW POW

This morning at R-TV I totally flipped out on Sara, I was as rude as I've ever been to a person in my life. She didn't sly away- no- she apologized to me! What the hell, man!
I got dissed by a 6th grader today too. I said "Ewwww" really loud to Kira as I was walking on the bus, and Josh, who was walking off, said "That's what I said when I saw you." I was totally and utterly shocked. He has never talked to me in my life, and he decided to insult me the one time he does? I mean, I know I'm not his favorite person. He can't be in a ten foot radius of me without walking away. My dad even noticed the other day as he droped me off at the bus stop, and asked what I did to him. I for one, have not done anything to deserve this kind of abuse. Except for being mean to Sara, but that was probably the first and last time for that. But on Josh's standard, the only thing I've done to him is scare him. I don't even know how. I asked what his name was, and he said none of my business! Rudeness, people.
After school after watching a Titanic and Notebook marathon at Lolo's, we went to a wing Chung class. We've been meaning to do this for a wile, and I'm so glad I went. I'll describe wing Chung for all you people who don't have any idea what it is. It's like Kung Fu but different. Yeah, I know that's a little bit longer than it could be, but I want you to know everything.
The guy who was teaching us what the biggest, most muscular guy I've ever seen in my life. For some reason It was terribly funny, and there was a smile tugging at my lips from the start. It also happens that this guy doesn't understand teenage humor. He said unless your magical there was no way to dodge the punch without moving. I told him that I was a witch. He told me I wasn't. That statement shocked me right there. I mean, everyone knows that witches are real and that I happen to be one. It seems as if smashing coconuts with his head has taken its toll on him. Yes, he actually does that.
He also was kinda sexist. He said a woman invented Wing Chung, and that we should have no trouble mastering it. To create motivation he said 'just think about it! He's pulling your hair!'
Another statement he said over and over was: You can't move if he kicks your groin. Sorry man, I know you can't tell, but imma chick.
I think this guy was lacking in intelligence, but he was really nice and taught me allot, which makes up for it. Also he had killer hazel eyes. Just so you know.

0 comments: