BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, February 5, 2010

The sight of you makes me realize how lonely I am

Friday once again.
In school we got our report cards. The only thing I got anything but average in was Lang A, which is okay, because I slacked this marking period. I may not have brains, but at least I'm cute, right?
My first elective is gonna be broadcasting, and my second will be play production. I really want to do play Broadcasting, its perfect for me. Sorta techie, but you still need charisma to succeed.

Snow is accumulating on the ground, its been an hour since I got back from youth group, and theres already anther 3 to 4 inches piled up than there was before.

Youth Group was fun, as it always is, but I couldn't help my heart flutter up when I realized I am still not one of them. I never will be, I've witnessed all the the private jokes. But just being around them makes me feel... I dunno... insecure? That doesn't cancel out the fact I know I'm pretty darn adorable. Though it's strange because I shouldn't feel like this. They are the ones who judge me for who I am on the inside. Somehow though, that frightens me. I know I can't be perfect to everyone, but I still want to be liked. And respect can be lost to anyone with a single wrong move or a moment of honesty.
I should just screw that desperateness and forget it. Its not like Junior High Presbyterian Youth Group is linked eternally or anything. BTW we voted on a name today for our group and I forget what its called now. Its something about life that starts with an R....
I called Sergio a looser, and he didn't seem to care.
Why is Chip always in the gym? He makes me... ditsy. Screw that too.

1 comments:

Zean Wednesday said...

HHmmmm.... I like ur Blog....^^ Nice visiting ur Blog...