BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'll do it later.

Quick re-cap.
I saw Jordan, Blondie's friend at the ice skating rink Friday. He was really pale. And I kept my job at crew, but I got yelled at yesterday when i went in for drama. Mr. B, the crew guy, decided that because I had previous commitments that it was not okay for me to ask questions. Yeah, drama sucks this year. My predictions where correct. I wish I just didn't go yesterday. Or say I was free to stay after tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday. It's gonna be hell.
Today I'm laying in bed watching Digimon and thinking about how I should be working out. I probably will after this, but I did way to much yesterday and I need a break.
I've got nothing to say except for what I just did.
Maybe after that I'll practice my french.
I'll probably just watch more digimon, but I might.

0 comments: