BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's the smell of Holy Water.

I didn't get to crew today until past 11, and I'm kinda glad I didnt. It was pretty dull and not at all like last year. We don't have a goth chick who's name no one knew, eating cereal and milk from a Ziploc bag, or Joey in his Yamica. No Sigal and her gorgeous hair. No boy-bimbo Matt and his perfect face and lack of intelligence. No Kevin instructing us what to do. Without Kevin, all of us where lost today. Even Gary, who is his replacement. We all painted and drilled and sparkled without any laughs or jokes. And than sat there awkwardly waiting for someone who wasn't coming to tell us what needed to be done.
Me and Gary are the sound card people this year. We do microphones and stuff. It'll be fun, hopefully.
I had to leave at 12:45 to go to a crappy CCD confirmation thing. 3 hours of listening to "God's word" was not fun. It was actually way worse than science class. I really don't want to think about it, so I won't blog about it. It was bad, take it from me.

0 comments: