I woke up, praying that I went back to sleep. I was dreaming that the play was over, and of Mchottie as a bejeweled oompaloompa. I am obviously greatly affected by the stress of this play. I stayed after school for 3 hours today, by hands where so dry there were little bloody cracks in them since I went so long without lotion. It was pretty fun though, I spent time with the ear piece talking to Jamie and Sidney instructing them where to point there spotlights. Jamie is better now that we're out of science class in a zone where I go above and beyond her intelligence in. I drank a whole strawberry melon Tropicana juice (300 calories!) and I still feel guilty about that. And I think I'm going to have to leave josh, even though I love Lauren. Jafar/Willy Wonka in the play last year is really sweet. He was trying to take off his mike right before the ending song but he had to get on stage in like a minute. He was trying to get the tape off his face where he taped the body mike on "Ow, ow, ow, fuck! Can I give it to you after this?" I nodded, but I really likes that first sentence he said to me. Like no kidding. It was totally romantic. He should be a poet.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment