BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Give my breath to the wind and make sure he sends it to flordia.

Bowling for bears was fun. I was in a lane with Ani, Lizzie, Rachel (different Rachel, Ani's cuz) Lolo, Sarah (Rachel's cousin) and Lauren who is my lover Josh's sister. At first it was awkward with me and her cuz josh thinks I'm stalking him, which I'm not. I just always was where he was. It was coincidental, really. Well anyway she told me he thought I was cool, which was good.
Sara was there for Mr. C who wanted her to tape it for the video yearbook. I helped her out a little, and she was being really normal and unjealous today, which was good 'cause shes really been getting under my skin lately.
I felt kinda bad because Flute organized the whole thing, and she didn't even get to bowl. She just kinda ran it and didn't enjoy it. I'll speak for her: It was amazing. Even though I think the first game I came in dead last with like 20 points.
After it was nearly over and me and Lauren pretty much bowled for everyone in the lane, because everyone was out doing there own thing, she invited me to go to 5 below with her. Since Ani's family invited me to the mall, we had to rush. Thank goodness I told Lolo to come with us 'cause I had to walk across this great big parking lot to get back from the bowling alley from 5 below. Even though Sarah the cousin told us her mom would drive us, my dad was already in the parking lot which defeated the point of us rushing Lauren in 5 below.
Anyway we went to the mall and we met everybody there, and than we had to go cuz I felt like crap again and Alex was about to die of starvation. Lolo just came with us 'cause we were her ride.
After I got home at 2:30 I took a shower and collapsed on my bed and didn't wake up till 6:30.
I really don't wanna go t o school tomorrow, but knowing me I'll feel better than ever tomorrow than I ever have in my life and will probably end up going anyway.

0 comments: