Yesterday I shut the bathroom stall door on my finger and it bled. Allot. And than bruised. Lolo said she doesn't understand how that's possible and it would be but I'm me, and with me anything is possible. Once a leprechaun came up to me and asked me for my autograph. That's how possible anything is.
Today in gym Mrs. Kinger forced us into playing field hockey. Since I am normally a sucky gym person and I was grossly cold from being outside in 35 degree weather, I decided a good way to warm up was to be to kick the other teams butt in field hockey. So I got my miniature field hockey team together; Katie, silver and tiff and gave them a pep talk. I told them that I was sick of us being the team that is always last place in gym. I wanted to play hard and crush the other team. I wanted to win, and with a little help from them we could be winners for the first time in our lives. Than I gave them the game plan: We hit them hard-ass hard as heck in the shins with our field hockey sticks.
Turns out we didn't need to cheat, because I forgot that I had a natural talent for hockey on fields, and since the rest of the team wasn't half bad, and only lacked effort, we pretty much crushed them 3 to 0. Okay, that isn't crushing. But that's beating them, and its the first time I have ever beat anyone at anything in gym, so it made me happy.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment