BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good as dead.

Today was fun, I went to church which really wasn't to bad considering my stomach hurt like hell last night (I really hope this sick on the weekends isn't becoming a habit) A really hot guy sat in front of me, and it made everything just a little bit better.
Than at 3:20 I saw a movie with Lolo and Alex: princess and the frog. It was so incredibly sweet- but kinda freaky. The villain in the movie is the shadow king who tricks people into being voo-dooed. I was on the verge of scared. But I couldn't be because there wasn't any blood or unnecessary screaming. I would so recommend it if your over the age of 7.
Than we went to Lolo's for Hanukkah. we light the candles and prayed (Baruk ata adoni melo-hanue mela kckaloam) Yeah. I know I know it. Than we opened our presents. Than we ate. Than played wii.
I'm feeling descriptive.
Ta-ta! for now, folks.

0 comments: