Today was our field trip to the high school to watch a play by Shakespeare. it was the play about the jackass and the fairy's. I really don't feel like thinking what the name is. I said hi to Kevin 'cause I saw him in the halls. He got less hot. I think i might've been a little tipsy that one day, cuz he's unhot again. Aw darn.
I sat next to Shelly and Jenny, who weren't the best conversation when your bored half to death and desperately need to pee. I was really let down, Shakespeare was supposed to be a genius play writer, instead it was really random and they spoke on such a high level above my vocabulary that I wanted to pull my hair out and eat it myself. And the guy in front of my was nearly 6 feet tall and if I wanted to see I had to strain my neck so much it hurt. Yeah, I could've lived without this experience.
After the play we had to go into the high school lunch room... it was really awkward cuz the other city's school was there, and all of them were way cooler than us... like really. We're the normal, gifted, secretly brilliant children that are well behaved, and there kinda obnoxious... not all of them, but a lot. Anyway the lunch room was the biggest room I've ever seen in my life and also one of the loudest. There must have been like 5o tables lined up, 25 in 2 rows, and every single one of them was packed with either the 8th grade audience or the cast. We (the clique and co.) all sat at a empty table at the very back of the lunch room, and ate our lunch packed like sardines on a couple benches. Than me and Lolo went to the bathroom, and some high school chick smirked at me, which really annoyed me for some reason.
I think in high school we're all gonna go our separate ways. Not completely, but I think we're gonna make new friends and slowly brake away from each other. Or at least silver will. Don't know.
I'm really excited to see what its like, I wonder If I'll like it?
10 years ago
1 comments:
That is most definitely not going to happen.
And if it does, just know that you're all stuck with me.
Post a Comment