BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There is a window in my heart in which I see my innermost desire.

I have nothing to say. Seriously. Nothing at all.
Oh wait! Yes I do! Yesterday Isabelle took my locker mirror(She was using it and I had to go, so I told her to close it when she was done. She didn't.) Today when I opened my locker, guess what was missing. Just guess. So yeah, I was mad. Because unless I want to look like a freak staring at my reflection in the fish tanks, or go to the bathroom at every locker break, I need my locker mirror. After a million years of nagging she left it on my locker.
Yeah... I've still got nothing to say about today, so I'm gonna write about how fun it would be to be a Pokemon trainer! I know that sounds really pathetic, but imagine. Leaving home at 13, and getting your first Pokemon, you have no experience, your Pokemon is a stranger, and your out in the open with nothing at all. It would be an adventure. It would be novel worthy- or show worthy (which you probably already know) and there'd never be a dull moment.
I'd live in the Hoenn region, its rich with lush green vegetation. There is so much color with the ocean nearby indeed! My starter Pokemon would be a mudkip, mellow and sweet. We'd become best friends, better than ash and pikachu!
Don't judge me because I like Pokemon. It appeals to all ages, it really does.

0 comments: