I need something to do, so imma blog.
Alex's birthday party is later. Today's her 12th birthday. Happy birthday to her! I wonder if her friends decorated her locker... I bet they didn't cuz there still new there. Well anyway, she wants me to curl her hair which will be fun cuz she looks so cute with curls.
At 6 I have Matt's bar mitzvah... except not the human god Matt, or the drama Matt, he is the munchkin Matt, because he's short and stout and has this head of wavy blond hair.
Is it me or does it seem like too many blond hairs are wasted on guys?
Well the bar mitzvah should be interesting cuz the only people I know who might be going, but don't ever respond to my texts, are Maxine, Finola and Jaws. Hopefully at least one shows up. If they don't, I'll wanna leave Matt on his special day, which I really don't wanna do.
Than tomorrow is bowling for bears. Flute really wants me to go, so I am. She's works really hard spreading the word about her charity and getting sponsors and stuff. I heard she's even in the build a bear calender, that's really cool. you can't deny that. Go here to see her site.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment