BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Living becuase your scared to die.

Last night I dreamt of going to perfection. I needed to go over the broken down bridge, which could collapse under any circumstance, but I made it over. The ground was covered with not dirt-nor sand, but perfection. The weather wasn't hot or cold, it was perfection. At one point I wanted to leave perfection. I wanted to to go the mall. So I went on the bus back home, but the bridge shook from under me, and the sky turned dark and it started to drizzle. And than the ground fell from under me, and I was in my bed cold as can be with dawn streaming in through my windows.
Why did I want to leave perfection?
[I don't know how my mind thought of that as perfection.]
In line for lunch I gave basil a rapper name. He is Bay-fizzle. I just thought everyone should know. It's brilliant, I know.
I really have nothing to say, but I'm so happy that its a half day. That wasn't supposed to rhythm but it did anyway. I really cant stand math anymore. I look at the clock so much, I'm starting to annoy myself.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

You wanted to leave perfection to go to the mall. Doesn't seem like that hard a question.