BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Today not much happened. Shelly nuged me in the halls, and stated she sort of missed moo. So later, when I saw him in the halls after lunch I hugged him and we actualy exchanged more than pointless words. He didnt know what was happening. He couldnt figure it out. Figure what out, I asked. He stated he'd tell me later.
I waited for later, I waited through a torturous humanities class in which I had to memorize the preamble. In which I couldnt.
I nearly forgot about it till on facebook he gotta changed relationship status. What do you know. Sarah Farrari. Also Jess and Bonnie and Basil (with emily) are all going out since today. Its crazy. I have to make David love me soon-or I'll go into high school without ever kissing a guy. That would be dissasterous. I don't know why or how-but it would be. Or McHottie. I'd go out with him.
Later I hung out with Lyra. It's pretty crazy how many pictures she has of a shirtless Tanner. He has one hot bod for a skinny boy. It was almost devistating, because my mom decided to kick us out for christmas. We're heading to 'bama tomarrow. Today will be the last day I see her until July. She didn invite me to her birthday party, maybe I'll beable to convince dad to fly me to MS for a long weekend or something.

0 comments: