Today I woke up to a winter wonderland.The ground is covered in a flawless white blanket and It made we want hot chocolate and christmas cookies. The snow truly is swiriling, past my windows, landing on the roof and all the pine trees in my bck yard. When you go outside the air is so bitter it makes your nose hurt, but it makes you feel so alive you dont want to go back in, but you know if you don't you'll get frost bite.
I plan to bring my crayola camera outside, and recreate that snow penguin we made so many years ago. That picture of us than, in second grade, holding what will be the legendary pengun, is my current profile picture on facebook. I think it would be amazing if we made another- for memories.
It would be really cool if we made a frosty and he came alive. That would rock!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment