BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, December 11, 2009

When the world explodes into turtle poop soup

Today Nat got in trouble. Why you may ask? Because of a motherfucking face book group! (sorry God for saying that) Mr. C got a letter from a school in the district saying that he was much offended about a fb group that was called "karutzi sucks and flecka and Dosa students know it" Than mr. C called everyone from rosa in the group to yell at us, and make us write a lengthy and heart felt letter apologizing to both schools, ours, Dosa, and Karutzi. The back kids probably got totally let off because there school isnt award winning and there principal probably realized that its not a big hoot, that facebook group, and theres like 30 of them. That Principal does have to deel with drug dealers and crap. Lucky him. I also want to say HOW DARE OUR PRINCIPAL to go on face book purposely looking for kids to yell at. I wish he sent each of us an email so we could report him or something.
At least after him lecturing us for 30 minutes about how we are not Dosa students, and how we should be ashamed. He let us go.
Here's my letter to him, since I cant give him a hundredth of my peace of mind I decided to write him a letter with little hints that he's ruined my life. I was also going to write about how humiliated I was and how I felt like I didn't deserve to live, but that would mean months in guidance fixing a problem that was never there. I could say I felt like my life was worth nothing or something.

December 11, 2009
Dear Dosa,
My body filled up with shame when Mr. C. announced on the announcements about the Dosa and Fleck students were against the Karutzi kids group because I knew it could be me (there are like 30 of them ) and I was not surprised when I was called to the library. I feel really bad about it, especially when Mr. C said that we were not Dosa students for acting like this. I really love my school and I think I just got a little carried away with my school sprit. I almost wanted to walk out because I felt I didn’t deserve to be there.
I really do love my school. When I first heard of it I thought it was the perfect school to get a head start on my future. I’m sure any of the city schools would be good, but especially Dosa ‘cause there was a lottery to get in. I was really thrilled when I got in because I want to work for secret services or as a private investigator, and I thought that maybe they’ll like what they see when they look back on my school record and I’ll get a job quicker or something. I realize now that it wasn’t a smart thing to do, to join that group, especially since I want to work with law enforcement. If I could go back and not join the group, I would.
I have always thought I was pretty enough with my eyes and my big lips, but today, when I looked in the mirror, I thought my eyes looked like snoot at the bottom of a volcanoes and that my lips were as tan as a banana because I felt so bad. I felt so bad infact, that I cried. I cried till my face was as red as lava itself, than cried more, because I really do love my school and never meant for it to go that far.
I really don’t think anyone meant it to go that far, it was only a face book group and no one really thought that much about joining it. I know I, for instance didn’t go looking for it, someone probably invited me or it was on my suggestion page. I don’t really know, or remember and it probably doesn’t madder because it already happened. It’s kind of like the 9/11 it already happened and theres no going back to warn people not to go there on that day... except we shouldn’t have gone there in the first place.
When I grow up, I want to smile at people from behind my dark sunglasses next to the presendent, and I want them to think, how mysterious that is, how I would love to get to know that woman, short in stature and distant. I want people to like me, and If I keep acting like this my big creek of friends will dry up and I’ll be left with a dead fish and some seaweed.
I think I covered pretty much everything, and I guess now I’ll restate what I’ve said in the previous paragraphs. I’m really sorry for bashing Karutzi, even though I didn’t mean too. I’m also sorry that I brought shame to my school like a dog feels when a cat chases the dog himself.
Much sorry,
Natalie, LC8

1 comments:

lolo said...

omg thats horrible!!!!