BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A fantasy that makes you cry.


Hello all. My watch is tight. Last year it wasn’t which worries me cuz I got it last year for Christmas, which means I’ve gained weight. That makes me ever so sad.


Anyway, today at school all we did was watch a movie about hockey players. it didn’t amuse me in the least, but it made me want to skate again. i want the ice to shred and get all over the bottom of my pants when i stop to fast, I want to feel the thrill of going a million miles an hour backwards. I will definitely go when i get back from bama. In the meantime, I can only dream that im on the ice again.

We're somewhere in Virginia right now, and we just got back on the road from a dinner at Shoney’s. It’s the first time I’ve ever been there, and I’ve decided I love their sausage. It’s way good. Our waitress was a sweet heart. She had a sweet southern accent and a picture of her kids in her ordering booklet thing. It made me sad that she was working there. Why don’t good people have good things in life?

Strawberry shortcake eats pants!!!



This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments: