Today in school I flew down the hallway to math suspended by invisible wings and my own happiness. You see, after a suckish art class with a too sensitive sub and an awkward silence falling over me and Shelby, I was a bit squeamish to get outta there. So I ran out as soon as I could, and stumbled into a swarm of sweaty bodies. I saw Tyler and asked her when Video yearbook was. She told me she didn't know, and to look on the door over there. She pointed to the door at the end of the hall, the only room that had no one in front of it. Well no one if you don't count David, who was standing there, so I will count him. There was one person standing by the video yearbook club door. I'm not sure If I mentioned this before, but I kind of like David. He's really quiet, like how death should be.
Ohmigod. I just got grapefruit juice out of the fridge, and I was shaking it, and the top came off, which was what I was holding it by. But the juice didn't all spill out. The bottle which contained the juice landed strait down, on the part that's supposed to be on the ground. And the juice still sprung out, like a volcano. It was so cool! I wish I had it on tape.
Anyway, David is the silent type. And I usually like to mess with him, not cruelly, like I just say 'hi', and ask how he is and stuff and he says a one word answer in his really deep voice. But today, I glanced over at him, and he smiled at me. I have never seen this guy smile (actually I have, but only once) and it made my heart melt, and I just kinda went on my way and didn't talk to him. My head was spinning so I also just kinda didn't pay attention to what I was reading on the video year book list. I'm supposed to be at yearbook November 17th. That was last month for all you people not in touch with the date.
I practically floated to math class on a unicorn with rainbow wings and a lollipop horn. My unicorn didn't mind that I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, but I had to stop smiling when I stepped into math. I did end up getting to switch seats with Twin J so I didn't have to sit next to the children of hell. I guess that's good.
Today after school at Lolo's house Boat got all mad at us cuz we wouldn't play camel with her. I think she started to cry, so we agreed to play with her, but that she told us she didn't want to. We spent about an hour making her a cardboard camel and a camel owning and riding licence. It was fun. Well until she wouldn't accept the gifts... but still.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment