BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I smell like pomegratete.

The coolest thing ever us when your going 80 miles an hour on a highway and the wather is foggy. Since, your going fast the car cuts right through the clouds, it looks like cotton candy is being thrown at your window. Its pretty rad.
Yeah, I'm at the hotel right now, Its sunny out and thiers snow on the ground. Its just the most perfect christmas eve. Thiers christmas music playing in the lobby, where I am now. Theres a little sign plastered to the computer that says "Childrn under the age of 16 will need to be with an adult to use the guest lobby computer" Since I'm such a reble, I feel free to break that rule. I don't think anyone would come up to me anyway, because I look older than I am.
At breakfast, that the hotel kindly provided, I had a blueberry muffin and OJ. Thats it. I was so flipping stuffed it was ridiculous, especialy since the muffin wasnt even a normal sized muffin, much smaller.
Well thats It I guess. We'll be back on the road sometime soon, and than it will be Xmas.

0 comments: