I lost a 25$ target gift card. And I'm really freaking upset about it, since yanno 25 dollars is a whole shitload of money when your broke (like me) I can't wait till I can get a job and not be broke. Luckily, the legal age for working in new jersey is 14, and that means not even two months till I can get legally get a job at whole foods or the movie theater or something.
On a better note, I'm drinking peach fuze and it tastes really good and it has like 6 different vitamins in it. I got my fuze from target, where I realized I lost my gift card. I also saw the most perfect guy like ever. He was at least 6 feet tall, lanky, reddish brown hair, mucky blue eyes and slight acne around his nose, which was slightly hooked, but not really. You might not think he sounds amazing from the description I gave you but he really was beautiful.
Earlier today we went to underground Atlanta, its a shopping mall underground where an old subway station used to be. It was really fascinating how all the people dressed compared to the people here. They don't seem to take the abercrombie crap we take here. Its almost like if you ware those brands, your the looser. Instead they were skinny jeans in every color, and equally bright top paired with sneakers. I'd move here in a heartbeat.
Now for my new years revolution.
1) I know you've heard this before, but I want to loose my extra weight and tone up a little.
2) I'd like to be as real as the people here. I want to have my own unique sense of style that no one can compare too.
There's no way I can keep this years resolution.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment