BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, December 18, 2009

Maybe it's love. Maybe it's nothing at all.

Sometimes, after a long, tireless Friday afternoon, when everything goes right but something is so wrong, its good to kick back and forget everything. Like that french project that I just nearly got points for, and all the 0's that fill up my report card. To forget stepping on a man-diva's foot and hear him spazticly freak out of you. To forget all that Christmas shopping I've still gotta do.
I had to go to youth group this afternoon, to hand in my money for the retreat I'm going to. To attend this week I had to bring a homemade present to exchange Ani said. This really freaked me out, especially since I don't do 'homemade" under pressure. Rachel (Ani's cousin Rachel) thought up of making a snow globe out of a jar, and I was like what the heck, that seems easy enough, right? Wrong. Especially if you live in a glitter-lacking household. Like mine for instance. And It got worse.
So I got there a little late, Ani was waiting for me at the entrance, and we went to the gym, where the new youth pastor or whatever was. I've met him before but he didn't seem to remember me, so I shook his hand again and smiled. Well kind of, I haven't seen Taylor in like, a month, and she was hugging me so tight I could barely reach his hand. After I put my rather crappy looking snow globe like object under the Christmas tree, I went back to the gym where Ani introduced me to Sergio, a boy with dark skin, magenta red lips, no race and wild black curls that reminded me of Matt (the human god) He kind of lifted his head with acknowledgement and went back to looking strait ahead, that sent a quick glance back over with curiosity. My first impression of him was Popular, like a BP in a different body, it might of been because Ani said he hated everybody, but it could've been the nasty body language. Later I got to thinking whats a boy like that doing in a junior high youth group if he isn't a to-God-prayer like the rest of us? Its really fascinating.
Guess who got my snow globe lacking glitter? If you don't get this imma be shocked. it starts with an S and ends in an O. He said it was the coolest thing ever. Strange.
I got a crayola scrapt booking kit. Its so cool, but I don't have any triple A batteries so the digital camera wont work. You bet I'm gonna take a jillion pictures tomorrow though, Its supposed to snow 6-12 inches. I'm going to prepare to be let down, but I'll keep my hopes up.

0 comments: