BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A black flower in a field of white.

I'm at mah uncles again. There throwing  all of us (Me, dad and Alex) a birthday party tonight with homade pizza. I just helped make the bread and we've got to wait an hour so the bread'll rise. I feel so left out when I'm here cuz I know like no ones name... well I've got all my cousins down, and the uncles, but the aunts? No way.
I got dad a ped-egg for his birthday so he doesnt have to be ashamed of those, dry cracked feet anymore.
I've got nothing to say at all. Like seriously. It's so dull here. I love it, but I never have anyone to talk too.... acctualy I do but I really don't feel like talking to Red and I'll feel rude if I go knock on Brianna's door. So yeah, I'm alone in bama. I should make a song out of that. Like the episode of spongebob where sandy sings about Texas.

Toodle Do.

0 comments: