BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm in like with a boy who could be gay and smilles to much.

Matt's bar mitzvah was way fun. I was kinda debating weather I should go cuz I felt like shit even though I had no fever (I still do, btw.) but I'm glad I did go.

The service sucked, 1) because the guy next to me forgot deodorant, or to change his underwear or something and 2) because this woman walked up and down the isles and every time you pulled out your phone or said a word, she would threaten to send you home.
Alas, I pulled through somehow, and wound up next to Jordan at the pre-party, not saying a word. For some reason I was feeling quiet. I just kinda sat there as she and Finola and Rachel and Smiles chit-chatted. The DJ's were kinda bad in an almost embarrassing way. For instance, one of them tried to start the bunny hop.We all just kinda rolled our eyes and walked away, she didn't seem to realize though 'cause she kept on hopping.
You guys are so lucky I have bowling for bears in the morning and wont have time to blog because my shoulders are aching and my head is spinning. I said it once and I'll say it again. I FEEL LIKE CRAP.
Anyway, after the pre-party, We went into the ball room place, all ran to find seats. Since there werent enough, me and Finola ended up sharing. I didnt really mind.
Eventualy the group(me, Jaws, Finola, Rachel, smilles and halfway Madison) driffed to the dance floor and danced. I danced alot with rachel, cuz she was a good dancer and made me feel like I could dance too.
In the mist of dancing, I started to talk and talk and talk, almost like I wasnt ever quiet.
At one point Jaws said to me that me and her should find a couple guys and try to hook up with them by the end of the night. I just kinda nodded without mentioning that I have never even kissed a guy. It's kinda shameful, really. Especially when all your (in this case, my) camp friends are kinda slutty, middle class random hookup people. Well anyway, Jaws asked smiles if he knew any cute guys she could hook up with that were at the bar mitzvah. He just kinda nodded and drifted away. Lucky me, I kept him in the corner of my eye. As jaws was going "how bout that guy over there... or that one!" Smiles spoke to a not too pretty guy and said something along the lines of "That girl over there is kinda lonely. She needs a boyfriend, and she kinda likes you" The guy shock his head no. Jaws kept talking and Smiles grinned at me. I smiled back, and looked back over to Jaws. The not to pretty guy was approaching and said "Sorry, I really can't" He didn't seem to notice that I was hysterically cracking up, or that Jaws was turning beat red. She turned to me, gave me a wtf look than her eyes glazed over to smiles who couldn't stop laughing either, and than he ran for his life. If I hadn't stopped her, she probably would've chocked him. And wouldn't that be a bummer. Later we high fived to our success.
I like smiles. His grip is firm and I just want to melt into him. His skin is brown and his hair kinda sticks up like guys hair does when its curly and they cut it short. His eyes are chocolate and his voice is deep. Theres only one thing: I think he's gay. Even though he says he has a girlfriend, he's just not like that. He doesn't stare at boobs or say "whoa she's hot" and even though he has a few guy friends (I can't think of any, but I'm sure he does) the majority are girls. I told Jaws I wouldn't want to make out with him, but actually I would. I just don't think he'd wanna make out with me.
Finola pretty much sat on a couch the whole time with her "boyfriend of the night" Andrew. Andrew is the guy who sung like a girl in the camp plays. Finola went out with him the last few days off camp and broke up with him the day after. Now she has a boyfriend who she wants to marry (I know, wtf?) who wasnt Andrew and Andrew was being a jealous biyach and just declared his and Finolas togetherness. She kinda went along with it. No, she really went along with it. They would have made out if I wasn't staring at them from a couple feet away.
Matt told me I was his best girlfriend! Yay! I love Matt. He's just the cutest thing ever. And hes like a rock. He hugged me and I was like whoa... this boy gots muscle.
I left at 11:30 even though it ended at 12.
When I got home I was like a walking armpit, I was so sweaty. But than I took a shower, and pulled Alex's laptop out of the basement trying to ignore the fact that all her friends were trying to sleep. And yeah, now I'm at the kitchen table blogging away with a piercing headache and Back pain.
Toodle doo, friends!

0 comments: