I often feel like I'm blogging to myself. I don't really mind, I like my thoughts to be limited to people I trust, however small group that is. I trust Strawberry and Lolo and Silver and Kim. I don't trust Ani or Melissa or Sara. I mean, they've been my friends for a wile now, but the shit they is a bit out of hand. It's almost as if boundaries don't exist like little second grade brats. I know when I turn around they talk crap about me. Than when I turn back around, there all smiles and compliments. All that shit has been rubbing off on me now too. I rant about frustrations that I've never had, and complain about annoying traits that don't exist when the other isn't listening. It's really annoying. I'm like a teenage bitch backstabber now. That is something I've never inspired to be.
Oh! Need an example? (I've got nothing to blog about) So today somehow Ani brings up the subject of Sergio and Melissa. She asked if I heard that Sergio had a crush on another girl. I said yeah, and told her that it was kind of pathetic to act like he likes her when he doesn't. Than Ani added that he directly told Ani that he didn't like Melissa at youth group 2 weeks ago and Melissa is still going after him.
I honestly don't think this is a bad thing, her persistence. She's patient. She knows what she wants and she's going after it. It's gutsy.
There are worse things said (not by me) but this one happened today, so Its the example.
BTW the egg drop lab is over, baby!
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment