Because your not good enough.
I need a change. A change that sends me into a pit of confusion, 'cause I've been so bored lately that I've been listening in class, all day, everyday. In math, language a, HEALTH, i mean its seriously wrong. Anything interesting that happens is in a book. Its annoying, really. I hope something happens for valentines day. Just someone Else's business(or my own) that I can sink my teeth into and shift the boredom away from my life.
Today I discovered Miss. Squidman doesn't like me. She pretty much announced to the class that a couple of people "at that table" where not doing the work. Perhaps me and Kayla finished the work, and the other people who sat at my table had ignored me and went on spending 45 minutes on a friggin HYPOTHESIS, seriously, I mean how stupid do you have to be to do that the whole time? And than she accuses me of doing nothing because I did what she asked in a lesser amount of time? Well than, your the one who gets fired when everyone fails your class.
Today Alexa told me of hear fear of feet in LEAP (Lang A NJask prep) it was strange because she told me of all people, so what if I was next to her. I mean you don't share that with people.
I think it would be fun to be a news anchor that sits inside and gives the news every morning at 5 am. That sounds like fun, just because mornings are magical sometimes.
10 years ago
1 comments:
hi nat! it's me um.. happy? well cool blog!
Post a Comment