Science is by far the worst class of the day. We're doing this lab where we have to drop an egg off the top of the stairwell, and lucky for me I'm grouped with Alicia and Vetise along with Mike and Kayla. All of us clash so bad (together) that this group is worse than my last crappy science group, which was pretty crappy.
I'll expand. Mike, no duh, forgot to bring the mini parachute, and luckily all of us knew he wouldn't bring it, and I along with Alicia brought in trash bags. We took Alicia's trash bag than stuffed the Ziploc with bubble wrap and tissues. Than mike ran off, and came back with a roll of tape. I decided to help tape the makeshift parachute to the Ziploc, and stood by as mike ripped off a piece of tape. I took a piece of tape too, and watched as mike taped the drawstrings of the trash bag onto the Ziploc.
"Like this, yeah, around it" He said. That whole set of words where unnecessary. I am totally capable of taking a trash bag to a Ziploc full of bubble wrap, but I still think that moment could have been romantic. If only we were on a horse, going full speed with the wind. Perhaps his arm was holding mine along with an arrow aimed at a dragon... I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. A girl is able to dream.
Okay, that wasn't the bad part. I'd marry mike if I had the chance. He's like perfect, not a bad guy, nor pervert and he's not magnetically drawn to sluts and hores. Anyway, moving on, today all wend downhill when our contraption worked just fine, and Alicia and Vetise announced to us that now we had to change our whole procedure now that mike forgot the parachute. Mike totally flipped out from being blamed and refused to take out his lab. I pulled mine out and crossed out parachute every time I saw it and put down trash bag. I looked up and Mike had his lab out, forgetting that he refused. Kayla was sitting next to me, reading flowers for Algernon and talking, which is something I didn't even know was possible. Than Alicia was like "Kayla if you don't have the same thing as we have you'll get points off"
"No we're not...?"
"You have 5 seconds to put that book down and fill it out, or we're gonna tell Miss. Squidman on you!"
Kayla just looks at them, and smirks at me."
"5... 4... 3... 2... 1"
Kayla rolls her eyes, sets the book down and asks me what to correct. I cuss them off under my breath, and try to ignore the pathetic joy they get from torturing her.
They eventually tell on her anyway, even though I've done nothing more than she's done. She mutters to me that there definitely racist for ignoring me wile they torture her. I offer the idea of spitting on them and shouting racist, but she just laughs and watches as Miss. Squidman doesn't even glance at us.
I wonder what might happen to a bitch like her later in life. Not Miss. Squidman, Alicia.
Oh, BTW Sergio doesn't like Melissa. He has a crush on some other girl who even Melissa added was a way cute 6th grader.
10 years ago
1 comments:
He's also athletic and smart. Just sayin'.
The problem with Mike is that he, like, STARES at you when he's talking to you. Like, WAY too much eye contect. It's a bit unnerving.
I think Vetise is worse around friends, but Alicia is just a bitch. She'll probably be some nasty soccer mom is something. DID YOU NOTICE HOW SHE JUST STARES AT YOU ALL JUDGINGLY AND STUFF?? LIKE SHE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU?? Argh.
'Miss' doesn't need a period at the end.
Post a Comment