Friday:
1. school
2. dread lacrosse
3. freeze at lacrosse
4. go home
5. get stuff to sleep over Taylor's
6. eat salad
7. YOUTH GROUP, BABY!
If you know English, you probably know that the use of letters in all caps is a sign of excitement. I didn't g
et there 'till about 8, an hour late.
et there 'till about 8, an hour late. I pretty much sat during the lesson about "how to pray" or something, with a dumb grin on my face. It's good to be back.
After youth group I went to Taylor's for a sleepover. We watched princess and the frog and what a girl wants with Oliver James, who is apparently my brother (along with fang, Courtney Clark Cleveland and David Archuletta) We ate jelly beans and talked about guys too, not to leave that out.
Saturday(today): When my dad picked me up I found out we were going to Maryland after all. When he dropped me off at moms he practically sent me to the underworld. It was a fun 2 hours in the car, and an even more awkward party. It turns out I can't hold conversations with anyone related to me. You can't choose your family.
I think Ty is coming for the summer. He wants to do VBS with me with the Presbyterians. If my mom buys him a car. Yeah right, keep dreaming.
Now we're back home and I can't wait 'till next Friday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment