BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goodmorning Williamsburg!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsT2URr1Igc&feature=PlayList&p=82A724EA13841A25&index=21
Let it slide
Let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine,
Till you feel it all around you
And I don't mind
If it's me you need to turn to
We'll get by
It's the heart that really matters in the end
-----
Sorry, at the hotel you had to pay to use the Internet, and I didn't feel like blogging from my phone, so here's a recap.
Monday-
[rest stop in Maryland/kings dominion]
Kevin texted me on the way there. He was only 3 rows behind me on one of the awesome coach buses camp rented. I erased his number I hadn't talked to him in so long... I had to ask him who he was. It was weird. You'd think I'd keep his number.
Josh wasn't at camp. He wasn't there. He wouldn't be coming week 8 of Chavariem.
We finally came to a stop at the hotel at 9:30 at night. To my surprise we were called up first to get our hotel keys and room numbers. I got to the front of the bus first, and Corey handed me a lumpy envelope with Lolo, Jaws Rachel and My names on it. As soon as I took a step forward with it, the key went flying out. Corey got all pissed and yelled at me for loosing the key before I even got off the bus. I couldn't find it in the pitch darkness of the coach bus, so he made us turn back around, to the back of the bus and we had to wait for everyone to get there keys before we could go to ours. I got called a dumb ass about 30 zillion times.
Tuesday-
[water country USA]
Julian sat with us at breakfast at a yummy waffle house. Julian is a bit weird. He's nice, hes just... a bit of a social reject. He was flirting with Rachel, like hes been doing since dorney park. They were in a deep conversation about the beetles when Jaws gets this evil, evil grin on her face. She brilliantly asked him to spend the day with us, thinking he'd refuse and it would piss off Rachel. No. Of coarse not. He agreed. And it pissed us all off! We spent a torturous morning with Julian following us around . It didn't help with my stomach started to ache-worse than before, than my head started to pound. Wanna know what doubled the crapiness of my situation?
Jaws had some kinda drive to ruin this day even more for Rachel, so she pull es Julian aside and asked him who he liked. Thinking it would be the obvious, Rachel. No. It was me! Apparently I'm pretty and funny, and he LOVES me. Lolo told me I did a good job of keeping my cool, but I felt so shitty at that moment that if I put more energy into rejecting him I would of passed out or something.
At a "pool party" later that day he told me he hopes we can still me friends. I said deffently but I meant no way.
Me and Lolo and Rachel went to the lobby to get postcards, than to the basement, where we were yelled at by a mysterious cleaning lady. When I got back upstairs I realized I had lost the key. I got called a dumbass yet again.
I was about to die I felt so bad, from Julian as well as the sharp pain that came to my chest when I would breathe in. It didn't help that we has to walk like 5 blocks to get to a WALKING ghost tour, that lasted an hour. Did I mention we had to walk the whole time? It really sucked. When i got back to the hotel I collapsed on the bed. Than I made jaws get Alana, the nurse, for me.
It took like 30 minutes but finally a counselor came in and felt my forehead and immediately pulled away. I defiantly had a fever.
It took another hour but Corey came back from a CVS with a thermometer and Tylenol. He yelled at me when he found out I waited like 6 hours to tell him I felt like shit.
Wednesday-
[Busch Gardens]
Against all odds I was completely better by morning. This park was like heaven! It had a billion awesome rollar coasters! We went on the Gifford, the coarser that goes down at a 90 degree angle. Yesterday was when I realized how afraid I am of Blondie and Jordan. They have like power over me, the opposite of last year. (....Got pants? XD memories...) Anyway. Its weird, they walk near me and I have this instincts to walk the other way. I hate how I think of them as one... its kinda like there a package though. Anyway, Eventually, after I got soaking wet on a log flume, the sun went away, and it started to thunder. Moo wont stay out of my bubble. Kevin smirks every time he sees us together.
Today-
[some mall]
The bus ride up untill we got to the mall at 11:30 was really dull. The mall was pretty awesome, it was bright with wood floors and shiny white hand rails. (It will be like my yoga studio when I'm older) It was a blast shopping with the karrots. We convinced Kara to buy this purple net hat- she looked way hot in it.
After shopping in Aero with Leah we headed to the food cort. There at this table was Blondie, he looked up at me, and I held eye contact. Instead of me glancng away, for the first time he did. Its an improvement. I'm earning back my power! To bad I only have one more day left...
The bus ride home was way fun. we all took pictures and talked and stuff. Imma miss them...

0 comments: