so let me in (let me in)
give me another chance (another chance)
to really be your man
cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
i just didn´t know what to do
but when i become a star we´ll be living so large
i´ll do anything for you
so tell me girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2EWxQeKHH4
I've been looking for this song since summer started. Its really beautiful...
-----
"When I think 'the end', I think Cinderella, where all is well by the time the story is over. Now its the end, and not all is well."
Last day of camp last year
And again
Today's Trip: Liberty State Park
It was hard taking in the morning bus ride when it didn't feel like the end. It was all normal... I listened to my ipod to cover up the horrible radio show. [clickidy] <--- It advertises that site. The radio show hosts are pretty much black people talking to famous black people. I really don't care if they're black, but I hate hearing them constantly talk about how they're black.
Luke ploped himself down next to me about halfway through the ride, and we talked about the wizard of oz and Indiana Jones. He grinned his toothy grin, which made me smile too.
The state park place started off pretty boring, the summer clique were all eating cookies at the top of a slide in the middle of an empty field. Than a couple little boys came up on the jungle gym too and they called us noodles. They then went down the slide on there bellies. That was the end of our boredom. We hung out with them for like 10 minutes, but eventually I got sick of being compared to pasta, so I got Kara and drifted away to under the pavilions.
There we- Leah, Kara, jaws, Mira, lolo, Rachel, Neil and moo all gathered around a couple picnic tables to play cards. Eventually Kara me moo and Neil all started talking... I cant remember every topic cuz there were so many, but we were talking bout what kinda guys I like and how Neil has known moo for 10 years but doesn't know his name and how I'm a prude and about school and our phones. It was perfect. Except for the fact that moo is constantly too close to me. I think he might like me...
After getting back to camp from the place Kara announced to me that she was going to get Johns number. So we called john over and Kara handed him her phone already open to a new contact thing, and told him to put his number in. She asked for his number so perfectly... it was strange. I got his number too. He thought my name was Annie. HAHAHA. John found out my name the last day of chavariem and hes known me since day one... whatever.
I slowly made my way to the bus yard from the chavariem tent, taking everything in one last time. I hugged Maxine goodbye, and John, and Moo, and Neil, and Rachel, and other Rachel and Jeff, I saw Matt too but he didn't seem important enough to say bye to. I said hi to Zac, and threw my stuff on a two seater in the middle. Lolo sat next to me in a 3 seater. Blondie sat in front of me. Than Jordan sat in front of him. Lolo whispered over to me if i knew if Blondie and Jordan were coming back next year- the CIT year. I told her no, which was reason enough to drag over Alex and ask her to ask them.
"Hi! Are you coming back next year?" She asked Jordan, who clearly heard Lolo tell Alex to ask him
"No because you'll be here. Just kidding!" He glanced over and smiled at me. "Yeah I'm coming back next year" And he smiled at me again.
He really fascinates me. I don't understand him in the tiniest bit. Is he trying to make peace? Or could he possibly like me? Or is he just pretending to make my heart fludder? I mean, he is friends with blondie who is sick enough to even think to do that for the heck of it. I could go on but I don't think you want to hear that.
Our last bus ride as campers... really sad, especially since I knew like the whole route and could name each person who got off the bus, possibly for the last time. I wanted to break into tears but I didn't.
So my friends, camp is over. It feels like it could be the end of the world, although I know it isnt. I will sure miss everyone, The Karrots, bus 21, feeling stress free, but I guess I'll make myself survive the next 10 months if it means going back.
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment