BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Still feels like shiz

No darling dearest smoochum pumpkins , I'm still not totally over yesterday. I just feel a tiddle bit better. I just want to write about a couple more things that happened in little gaps of non shitness.
After we got back from the skate rink, and before we were aloud to go to the bus yard, we had to sit at the chavariem tent. Lolo was texting SS bout the robot king. She wouldn't stop shouting out everything she said about bumblebees and limeade... If you weren't there you wouldn't get it, but it pretty much sucked. It wouldn't have sucked if nothing else was going on, but at that very moment it did. Guess which god happened to run by at top speed? Matt. I shouted hi to him, and he looked at me and ran over. We had a 3 second conversation, about nothing. and he went back to running to wherever he was going. He's so pretty.

Than on the way to the bus yard, I saw Lewis. And he said hi!

And I'll add more detail to the Youth group thing, because I feel like I talk about guys to much. There were like 10 of us so we played a few games of 4 square, and than dodge ball. I like Ani's youth group cuz its a bunch of kids like us, except there all totally good, and pure and innocent, and good sports. They laugh allot at clean jokes and seriously pray. I pray too, almost every night, but I don't watch what I say, or what I do after I pray. Its kinda like they don't even need to watch what they say, because they're that good. I like the feeling of being with people like that.
The lesson part made me want to cry. The guy running it talked about temptation and jealousy. I can't help myself from being jealous, but I can stop myself from doing anything about it. Does that still make it a sin?

Ninos 4th birthday party today. I'll be with Quiet One. This should be fun.

0 comments: