BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yeah, I said that.

Seven things you might not know about yours truly
There might be a reason you don't know these seven things, but now that I have them listed in my mind, they need to be written down. I need them out of my mind. I'll make this as short and sweet as possible. For me, not you.
  1. When no one is home, I don't wear pants. XD
  2. I don't think anything I wouldn't say. I don't think that shes fat or ugly or shit. I think she has nice eyes, and how sweet she is.
  3. I have more crushes than I let on.
  4. Just because I like looking at myself doesn't mean I like what I see.
  5. I don't trust anyone except myself. Ever.
  6. I lie.
  7. Once I know what makes you tick, what makes you want to curl up in a ball and die, you serve me no purpose. You get boring. I loose my compassion for you, and I don't care what you feel. But don't worry, you've left your mark. You've shifted me into a whole new person, and I will never be the same again.

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

That's unhealthy.

Trust is essential for love.

And how do you think it feels when someone gets bored with you? You must've been on that end of the spectrum at some point.

Not to be unsupportive or anything.