When I grow up, I will turn heads. My chocolate brown curls will tumble to my waist and I will smell like vanilla butter creme, a sent so sweet it sends you to fantasy land. You will want to reach out and touch my lean, swan like legs, emphasized by heels of every color. My cheeks will not be as full, not as red, and my eyes will be big. I will wear cyan blue contacts in contrast to my olive skin. I will teach yoga in California, in a big room with a thousand windows leaking sunshine through open bamboo shades. I will be able to get any guy I want, because I'm that beautiful and have that kind of personality. Though, I am merely thirteen. I am not yet that girl I'm describing. When I grow up, I am going to leave this jersey suburb. And I will be the happiest person. Like, ever.
-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q233CxlIZtk-----
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman?
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There a-holding my hand?
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite
-----
Today's trip: Great adventure
Last time I was at great adventure
In line for Superman, a conversation came up about turrets. The counselor that was with us was telling us about this girl she saw on TV who was almost bipolar because of that. She would curse like crazy, and sometimes bark when it was a bad day for her turrets. She knew what she was doing was wrong but she couldn't not say what was on her mind. Its part of the syndrome. When the turrets wasn't bothering her another day she would be herself, a person that didn't appear to be affected by turrets. [I found the video here Here ] That got me thinking- almost selfishly, considering how serious this syndrome is- about me. I wonder if people see who I am? or if I even am me to other people? Is the person I show to other people the same person in my own mind? Or am I piratically bipolar? I consider myself dreadfully boring. I truly hope I'm not like that on the outside, and I just know myself to well.
Inspirational Video on Turretes
I love great adventure! We went on a whole bunch of roller coasters. The only ride that we went on that wasn't a coaster was the skyline. Of coarse I was sitting in a cart thing with Kara and Jaws, Jaws was screaming "I LOVE YOU!" to every cart that passed by. Me and Kara kept apologizing but it was kinda funny.
On the bus Coming home from the park, the girl in front of us was mad for some reason so guess what obnoxious thing she said? "Oh vagina!" WTF!? What is this world coming to?
I have way to many links in this entry.
1 comments:
I'm going to live in Maine or Virginia.
Married with kids.
Writer.
Live in a gorgeous and ancient Victorian house.
...but most probably in suburbia.
I don't want to get out, though, cuz I'm not trapped.
After all, I wanna go to Princeton, and that's in New Jersey.
I don't want to leave. Just explore.
Post a Comment