BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm really getting sick of myself.

No song spoke to me today, so I have no lyrics to post, but I do have a quote.
"Embrace your inner bitch"

Today's Trip: Rock Climbing
Today... today was strangely normally boringly awesome. Today was the last day of the 7th week of camp. (haha that's my face book status) Only one more week of camp left.

Angles wasn't here today, but it only made spending time with the summer clique easier. The day started off with Jaws telling us how much she hated Rachel and how we need to get her to make up with her other friends so she'd leave us alone. I personally don't hate Rachel, shes kinda obnoxious and talks to her mom to much, and has shitty self confidence, but I accept her flaws. Jaws, on the other hand hates her with a passion. So we sat Rachel and her ex Friend down at a table and tried to get them to accept each other. Her ex friend (who's name is also Rachel) forgave her entirely, but our Rachel was being stubborn and wouldn't forgive her. It didn't go as planned, but at least we tried. It looks like we're gonna have to share a hotel room next week in Virginia with Rachel.

Kara told me how yesterday at the jcc, after great adventure, wile she was waiting to be picked up, that John came over and started up a concversation. Apparently he looked nervous as heck and walked away in the middle of the conversation, like he always does.

At the rock climbing place me and Jaws did a wall, I got to the top wile she got 2 feet up. We decided to get lunch instead of climb and went to this room place with a wooden couch (... it wasn't the most comfortable) to eat. We stirred up a conversation with Neil, Lolos soul mate. We tried to convince him to ask Lolo out, but it didn't really work...

I didn't think that guys could be violent enough to take the phrase "Go suck your own balls" litterly. I am not talking about a pretty thing. This thing I just happened to see.

After Climbing we went to Cherry's, a water ice place nearby. Leah hung out with us, for the first time in a long time. I got Neils number and put it in Lolos phone (am I not awesome?) We all talked about how Jaws most obviously smokes pot and how Alex and Gil are so madly in love, it was pretty awesome. I'm taking in the last clique moments. This is when John came up to us. Eyes shifting from me to Kara. He just casually said hi, and joined in the conversation for a minute. Soon a really awkward silence fell over, and he walked away. As soon as he was out of ear shoot I whispered to Kara, "He likes one of us. I'm not sure who, but he does."
"I think so too... but isn't he still going out with that other girl?"
"Maybe. I don't know. He so likes you!"
"I really don't think so... I think he likes you."
We were going to get someone to ask him right than and there at camp, but the only person I know that he might actually trust is Matt, who broke his wrist yesterday at great adventure and wasn't there today (that's why I'm starring at my online friends list on face book just waiting for johns name to pop up. First I'll clear up that me and Kara only like him as a friend, which we were supposed to do Monday, but chickened out like 30 times. Than I'll ask about a possible crush on either one of us)

The bus ride was awesome. Crazy asked me if my boyfriend was hot. With lolos help we told him he was so hot that if we poured a barrel of hot sauce in our eyes it still wasn't as hot as my man. I also told him that my boyfriend was dreadfully boring and the only reason we were still together was because he was that hot.
Morgan, Resses Pisces's lil sis was sitting next to me, and I had to spend 20 minutes trying to get her to stop kicking Jordan's seat in front of us. It was not fun.

There's only 2 bus rides left on bus 21. Imma cry!

0 comments: