BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I almost said something, but I didn't.

Do you wanna know whats weird? Its only been a year since me and Quiet one became friends.
I remember Ninos birthday party last year. It was raining out, and as we were running home from the bus stop after camp, Quiet shouted over the sound of the pounding rain "Your coming over! Its ninos birthday party." So I did, and here I was again this year. Except it wasnt raining, and its a weekend. And wolf was there. http://nerdfed.blogspot.com/2008/11/volenteer-work-can-be-fun-part-2.html It was really fun even though quiet's mom put us to work. We had to peel corn, and ice the cupcakes, and the reg cake. Wolf was opening a thing of sprinkles for the cupcakes when her hand slipped, and sprinkles went flying all over the kitchen, so we had to clean that up. But it wasnt bad, no.
I can't write more because I have to go back to her house, I'm sleeping over. So yeah... Bye? Text me!!!!! :-)

0 comments: