BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Suprise!

Me and Ani crouched behind the door only daring to squint out the tinted glass windows next to us. My new phone (the en v 3, i got it yesterday!) was buzzing with a call from lolo, signaling that Strawberry was here. We readied ourselfs, and dodged the fast opening door, yelling surprise as loud as possible. In return Strawberry let out the loudest shriek I've ever heard. She grabbed all 3 of us in a hug, and the party was on!
Me and lolo spent the last week planning a surprise B day party for our depressed friend in hopes of cheering her up, and to make thees j'adorable owl cupcakes.
I really want to write more but I've had a fewer all day and If it doesn't go away by tomorrow I can't go to Virginia. I feel much better now, but just in case I want to get lots of sleep.
I'll blog tomarrow, probably from my phone, but I packed my laptop so if I have time I'll blog from there.

0 comments: