BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't even like you! Why do I want so badly to talk to you! Maybe to prove to myself I can?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-CIFB_aJk
2 + 2, i'm gon undress you.
Then we're gonna go 3 and 3 you gon' undress me.
Then we're gon' go 4 and 4, we gon' freak some more

This song is so bad ass, those are the only lyrics I can post if I still want to my blog to be pg-13. I think my blog is pg-13. Only cause of my language. If I changed shit to shoot and pissed to mad, than this blog would be G. Wait... I can think of really perverted things I've written so never mind.
-----
Todays trip: Ocean City
At the very beginning we drifted into a taffy shop. Apparently the light shed down on a scale and Kara had to drift towards it. She was a pathetic 70 pounds, Mira was 90. When I steeped on i landed on 131. They looked at me like I was crazy when I smiled and said yay. I kept those last 10 pounds off for a month now. If It was muscle I lost than it would be back by now, and I wouldn't be satisfied by my stomach and calfs. There is room for improvement, but I think I look okay. That reminds me, me and strawberry really need to go to the mall and work on our images.... i need clothes.

I love Ocean City with a burning passion. Actually, I only love the boardwalk the ocean smelled, like something dead and pee. But the boardwalk is so much fun, its like a mall with salty sea air.

Just FYI I really don't feel like blogging.

So when 2:00 came, first check in, Kara wouldn't stop poking me in the ribs and whispering talk to him! His as in angles, but I couldn't do more than take a step forward, than back again. Wait. Why is he walking toards us? Kara pointed to the picture that was on the back of Annie's folder. Angles? WTF. Since when is he in my bunk? So I made a discovery, and from that Kara came up with a plan. Next check in I would pretend I didn't see Annie and wile desperately trying to find her, I would ask him where she was.
Jaws got a hermit crab named charlie!
Of coarse when final check in came, me and Lolo were running late. We had like 3 minutes left, and we had to soar to check in. And I had no idea where the fudge Annie was. Did I ask Angles if he knew where she was? No. Hes just to scary. I asked Blondie. Yes, Blondie. I never thought I'd see the day when I voluntarily talk to Blondie.

Just a few minutes ago me and Kara were texting, we made another plan. In lasar taomarrow, we'd target him till he askes us to stop. Yeah, it was my idea. XD

0 comments: