BLOGGER TEMPLATES -

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trying to resist but every passion and kiss blow me like a terrorist

http://www.mtvmusic.com/cassie__3_/videos/399669/must_be_love.jhtml
A chick with a face
A chick with a little skinny waist
A chick with a mind to match her nice taste
plus I got the mind to snatch you like wait?

I know this can’t be love (I know this must be love)
But baby it must be love ( Baby it must be love)
Don’t wanna give in to you so easily
But I can’t even fight that you made me so weak
And I can’t understand what you doing to me
But I like it (I like it) I like it (I like it)
-----
Last night was fun. So was today (excluding shopping with my mom) But making cupcakes with Lolo was so insanely awesome, even though it just went on and on. I just felt like posting the lyrics of the song^ I'm in love with it.

0 comments: