I can't stop day dreaming... its the worse kinda daydreaming too. Its the kind when I'm talking to someone and I forget that its only a daydream so I'm making facial expressions to go along with it... I can't help it. The worst part is I can't stop. This is how I've grown to daydream. When I was younger this wasn't a problem, I was pretty normal than. Now I can't say that.
Do you want to know the events that lead up to me blogging about my out of hand daydreaming? A daydream told me to stop. The whole thing I'm about to tell you is a daydream.
So I'm sitting on bus 21 in a two seater and the bus hasn't started yet. I'm daydreaming with the side of my forehead pressed against the plexiglas window. Its wet because of the sweat dripping off my forehead. I was thinking about how me and Strawberry are going to save basil from himself this school year and I imagined myself turning to the seat behind me and asking Lolo how we should go about doing that. I start by bubbling explaining to Lolo how Moo even thinks Basil has gone out of control, and how we need a plan, an evil plan to save him. I'm just about to actually turn to lolo with a scowl on my face when I look over and I see Jordan, his brow is pressed together and hes smiling at me.
"Why are you making faces?"
"Um... I'm daydreaming."
"Oh. What are you daydreaming about?"
"Idk... some guy that became an asshole."
"Oh" he sloppily grins.
That's when I realized this daydreaming thing needs to stop. I just had a daydream in a daydream.... that's just messed up.
So yeah. I'm waiting for Lolos dad to pick me up. I'm going to be at the beach house until Saturday.
10 years ago
1 comments:
Sometimes I say the words out loud and sometimes I mean to but hear it just as loudly in my head. We're both insane.
Post a Comment